Skip to main content

See how a lady beats up a man in bank in Ibadan



A social media user, Teebiggs, based in Ibadan, Oyo state has recounted how a woman physically abused a man she accused of stealing her highly-priced mobile phones.

According to Teebiggs, he is sharing the story just so one or two people can learn from it. Read below:

”I usually mind my business on a norm but feel people can learn one or two from this, so thought of sharing.

”So it happened that I was in the banking hall this morning in Ibadan and suddenly heard this thunderous sound… Looking back I saw this fair skinned lady slapping and head booting this young man that looked very innocent. “What did I do, what did I do?”, the young man kept asking, maintaining his innocence.

”The lady who was already crying and screaming gave him a hot slap again, he staggered and lost his innocence saying “is it because I helped you, is it because I helped you to charge your phones and didn’t see you again”. The bank management intervened, trying to separate them, but the lady won’t let go. She kept head booting the young man, screaming and crying. I’m like wow, this lady is strong.

”Eventually, she lost grip after being assured the man can’t escape and finally proceed to shed light on what transpired between them as we wait with bated breath. According to her, she was trying to charge her phones (an iPhone, iPad and a blackberry) as a bosswoman, while in the church but met Mr Innocent there also charging, she was going to attend to someone and gave him the gadgets to plug and charge for her. But to her surprise, on getting back Mr Innocent had disappeared, no where to be found.

”She said she told the church what happened and the pastor chastised her for her actions, trusting Mr innocent she doesn’t know from Adam with all the expensive gadgets. And to add salt to injury, Mr innocent has been making contacts with her phone contacts on Whatsapp, disguising as her, asking them for money and duping them, tarnishing her image. Hence the heavy slaps and head-boots she rained on him to teach him a lesson for all the pains he’s put her through since the development.


”Asked if there was any tracking device on any of the gadgets on how she knew Mr Innocent was at that branch of the bank at the moment, she said she only came with her dad to report fraudulent activities on her bank account as it seemed Mr innocent was also transferring funds from her account to via mobile banking on one of the phones.

”She went on her knees, praising and thanking God for helping her to see him today, she also started dancing shoki to my surprise when the police came and handcuffed Mr Innocent who already lost his innocence at the time. End of story..”

Nawa oh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 7 WOES

SAMSUNG WOES BIGGER THAN NOTE 7 CRISIS Samsung’s Note 7 recall is a giant, expensive mess. The cost of the recall will reach over $1 billion , and a further $5 billion  could be lost. But Samsung has $23 billion in cash . It can deal with any losses generated by the Note 7 fiasco. The situation is bad, but Samsung can fix it.        What Samsung  cannot  easily fix is the recall’s effect on how the public see its smartphones, and that is arguably the biggest challenge that the company is facing right now. Take the case of the 6-year boy from New York who suffered injuries when a Samsung phone “exploded” in his hands. In the rush to put the news out, media assumed that the phone  must be a   Note 7 , because that’s the phone that Samsung is recalling and that’s what everyone’s talking about. But until a couple of days ago , it was revealed that the phone was...

How to make Windows 7 Bootable USB Pendrive

HELLO!!             FEW DAYS AGO I VE STAYED 2 WEEKS WITHOUT SURFING NET JUST BECAUSE MY PC CRASHED AND MY DVD ROM IS FAULTY SO I TOOK MY PC TO A COMPUTER MARKET POPULARLLY KNOWN IN MY AREA BUT NO BODY COULD FIX IT FOR ME. FEW DAYS LATER I WENT TO ANOTHER MARKET WHICH I WAS DIRECTED TO SO I CAN BURN WINDOW SETUP FOR MY PENDRIVE SO I CAN USE IT FOR FIX MY PC PROBLEM "SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT HERE" Many of us face a lot of problem when we have to reinstall windows on our computer or laptop. First thing we have to decide from where to install windows? The options available are DVD or USB Pendrive. In the latest new netbooks, mostly there is no DVD drive. So if you want to install windows you have to go with the other option, i.e. USB Pendrive. So here I give a brief and 100% tested tutorial on how to create a Windows 7 Bootable USB Pendrive to install Windows 7 from USB Pendrive. First thing, you should check whether your BIOS s...

ETISALAT 1GB HOT CHEAT .....UPDATED

Without too much of talking Tweak this imei 359838075475772 You can change the last 3digits After tweak then dial 👇👇👇👇👇 *8186 *092840413028038# like 40 to 60 times to double it.. Hurry up before it get blocked. ETISALAT FREE 1GB is working as @NOW…   If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It